Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 28 januari 2013

Another Magnolia Christmas!!

Today I'm sharing a card with this sweet, sweet Tilda! I adore her and she's so versatile! Today's card is a christmas card... Yep, I looove Christmas.... :-D




Close up on the image.... She's colored using Distress refils...


The sentiment is from Maja Design - I used Spellbinders to cut it out.

The papers I think are from Fancy Pants and these are the embellishments. The twigs are a die from Cheery Lynn and the snowy swirl border is from Memory Box.

Thank you dear friends for visiting me today! I wish you all a fantabulous day!!!

3 kommentarer:

chrissy xx sa...

Awhh! What a cutie she is....LOving your colours and design too.
Chrissyxx

Grethe sa...

Naaa... Dette er vare herlig! Liker utrolig godt hvordan du fargelegger, inspirerer meg til å fargelegge mer. Skal lage tre kort til denne måneden, kanskje jeg skal kaste meg i det og fargelegge noen motiv??

Herlig blomsterpynt, og lekre papir!

Maritha sa...

Meeeeen så himla fint! ♥♥

Kraaam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails