Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 4 december 2012

Two of a kind with Magnolia! (No 2)

So do you remember my card from the other day? I colored two of the same adorable little Tilda with snowflake and this is the second card I made.


I colored her with Copics again - praticing a lot lately but I still love my distress colors and will soon be back with a card using them. They feel a bit neglected at the moment ;-)


Here is the sentiment, in Swedish, that means Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I don'ät really remember the brand of this one but it could be Maja Design. The papers are gorgeous Echo Park from the Winter Park collection. Must be my absolute fav from them!


The flowers, as usual most of them are from Wild Orchid. *heart*


A 3D view - I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the snowflake borders and added Pearl Maker to embellish them a bit.


So that's my card for today! I'm adding it to these challenges:

No matter which Challenge - Christmas

Eclectic Ellapu - Snowflakes

The ribbon girl - Ho Ho ho! (Christmas)

Jingle Belles - Anything (Holiday) Goes

Have a magical day my friends!!!

7 kommentarer:

Chris_P sa...

WOW så himla fint kort!! Vilka blåa nyanser har du använt?

marion sa...

Love your snowman paper and colouring in special, your card is gorgeous as always, hugs, Marion

Maritha sa...

Meeeeen hur gör du?? Du skottar ju ut snygga kort hela tiden....wooow säger jag bara!!! =) Blått är sååå snyggt på julkort!!

Kramen

*Vicki* sa...

Oh wow Linda!! She's so gorgeous!! Love the blues and those gorgeous flowers too! Hugs:)

SuzanneK sa...

Love the blue colour combo, Tilda looks awesome, you have coloured her beautifully. Thanks for joining NMW Challenges this month, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

Vicky sa...

Fantastic card loving the blues, Thanks for joining us on Eclectic Ellapu Hugs Vicky

CaroleAnn sa...

WOW I joined your blog as I do not want to miss anything you create! One stunning card after another is what I found as I wondered thru your blog world! Glad to meet you. Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails