Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 2 december 2012

Two of a kind with Magnolia! (No 1)

So my friends... I have a new Magnolia card to share today! Not the usual thing to see on my blog lately but I was at a crop last weekend so I had time to make a lot of cards - 8 in one day.... This was one of them:



I acctually made two card with the same image and this is the first one - colored in pink and grey, with my Copics.


The sentiment is from Vilda Stamps...


Some flowers and a bit of a swirl from Memory Box.


Thank you all of you sweeties who stop by - you have a special place in my heart!

Wish you all a magical day!

4 kommentarer:

Johanna sa...

Så snyggt kort. Jättebra inspiration.

Ha det fint!

Exclusively by Mel sa...

Oh this is so gorgeous! love your fabulous colouring and very pretty design!
Love, Mel. xxx

Pop's Cards sa...

Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning I love your colour choices too, gorgeous work, huggles Pops x x x

Maritha sa...

Woooow!!! Det här är ju bara sååå fint.....helt toksnyggt målat!! =)

Kramis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails