Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 11 december 2012

Totally Turqouise with Wee Stamps!

Today I have a really crispy Christmas card to share with you! This time I've used on of the images from Whimsy Stamps/Wee Stamps. She's called Heidi and she is adorable!!!


Here is a close up.... I used my Copics to color her. Added a bit of Stickles.


Some of the embellishments...


The papers are from a Panduro Paper Pad - love the the colors and patterns of that paper pad.....

Thank you for visiting me today! Wishing you all a day filled with magic, crafting and Christmas Spirit!

3 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhh såå himla fint kort gumman....underbart söt stämpel!! Blått e flott!!!
=)

Kramen

*Vicki* sa...

Oh wow Linda, this is so darling!! LOVE your blue colors and such fabulous coloring on this cutie pie! HUGS :)

Lisa sa...

Jättefint kort!
Vad häftigt det lyser i de klara blå färgerna och med hjälp av glittet! :o)

Kramar Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails