Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 26 december 2012

Matchboxes....

Just a quick one today... I realised I had forgot to show you these matchboxes I made earlier this Christmas season! They are really easy and the papers are from Bo Bunny as well as the chipboard stickers.


Here is a close up...


Here is the other...


I've kept the embellishments really simple as well - they have to be able to be handled as well :-)

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and that you are enjoying the holidays! I know I sure am.... It's amazing to have some time off with the boys!

Have a magical day!

6 kommentarer:

Louise sa...

Wow, enkla möjligtvis men väldigt vackra! Tänk att kunna tända ljus med dom :) Wunderbar!

Ha en fortsatt trevlig jul :)
Kram

Anna sa...

God fortsättning!!
Askarna är jättefina! Stilrena och juliga :)
Kramis

Maritha sa...

Juliga fina och bara så där Busan snyggt!!! =)

Kram och god fortsättning på julen vännen

Annika sa...

Jättefina askar! :)

Gillar papprena och blommorna så mycket. :)

God fortsättning och gott nytt år.

Kram Annika

*Vicki* sa...

Such gorgeous match boxes!! I love your accents and colors!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Karen G sa...

Beautiful match boxes. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails