Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 5 december 2012

DT Whiff of Joy Challenges: Snow!

This is my second posting for today! Scroll down and you will find my posting for the DigiBells - Elisabeth Bell's digital images.

Today we have a new challenge for you at Wiff of Joy Challenge - SNOW! Easy Peasy- right? With all holiday cards in the making this is not a tough one :-D

This is my DT inspirational card:


I've used one of the quite new Maya image - available at the Wiff of Joy Store. She's colored with Copics. I knooooow I've been coloring a lot with the lately but they are so much fun. However I'm beginning to long for my distress inks so there might be something along with them.... :-D


Sorry about this blurry picture. I've added lot's of snow in the shape of Stickles Stardust, Memory Box snowy swirl and Martha Stewart snowflake punch outs. Also the gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid.


Soooo are you ready to yank out those WoJ-images? The challenge will run for two weeks and then we will have a holiday break and be back in January. So you really should take the last chance for the year to join us!!! :-D

8 kommentarer:

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the colors and sweet image! Fantastic coloring and details!

marion sa...

What a fab card, hugs, Marion

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS sa...

I say keep with the copics as this is darlign! Love your coloring and fun design, she looks totally content sledging. hee hee

Dunja Dücker sa...

Your card is adorable Linda. The red Roses with the pearls are stunning too. i love your card.

Wish you a wonderful advent and christmas time

Hugs, Dunja xxx

mhlcards sa...

Och här bara rasar det in alster som vanligt. Det märks verkligen att det här med jul är din grej :)
Vackert jobbat vännen!

Kram Mari

Louise sa...

Jätte gulligt.
Kram Louise

Maritha sa...

Meeen sicken liten sötnos till katt....ja el ren...=) Urgulligt kort!! =)

Kramen

Chris_P sa...

Åhhh så himla fint!!! Urgullig stämpel!! Snyggt färglagt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails