Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 3 december 2012

DT Hobbyhärvan: Wishing under the Christmas Star with Bildmålarna!

Today I'm posting for Hobbyhärvan.

I made a Christmas card with one of Bildmålarnas adorable images.... *heart* I chose Pion's papers from last year to go with it - love those vintage yet colorful papers from the Wating for Santa collection.


I've colored the image with my Copics. For decoration I've used lot's of Pearl Maker, glimmer misted flat flowers and a ribbon.

I'm adding my card to this challenge:

Bildmålarna Challenge - Bingo (two rows will work - charms/red/flowes or ribbon/red/snowflake)
Thank you for visiting me today! I hope you will have a magical week!!

3 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhh meeeen....hur hinner du bara med allt gumman??? Dina kort är ju bara sååå fiiina!! =)

Kramen

Anna sa...

Men OJ så mycket FINT du har gjort sen jag var här sist!!! Har haft en liten bloggpaus men hoppas vara tillbaka nu :)
Dit senaste kort är såå fint, gillar verkligen hur du har målat hästen, nästan magisk :)
Härliga val av papper och fint dekorerat.
Kramis

*Vicki* sa...

What a lovely image and such gorgeous papers!! I really love this one Linda!! HUGS :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails