Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 25 december 2012

DT DigiBells meets DT EBW!

Merry, merry magical Christmas!!! I hope you are all well on this festive day! (Or rather yesterday was festive for us as we celebrate Chrismas on the 24th here in Sweden...)

Today there is a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and surprise - it'a also my turn to post at the DigiBells blog. I have used the sweet, sweet Letter to Santa for my card - she's available in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery.


This is acctually not a card but an altered chocolate box...


Here is a close up on the image... Copics this time as well... :-D They just work so well for Christmas...


Have a magical day and I do hope that you will find the time to enter our challenge. you can use any Elisabeth Bell image you want!!

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails