Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 21 december 2012

DT DigiBells - Bloghop time!!

Soo my friend - we are holding a new bloghop this week for then new cutie from Elisabeth Bell... Her name is Christmas Bells and she is available in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery.

If you came here from Pam then you are on the right track... :-D

If you did not, or if you want details on how you can win Christmas Bells - please go to Elisabeth's Digital Gallery.

This is my creation....


Here is the card from another angle...


A close up on Christmas Bells - colored with my Copics...


Some details...


Thank you for stopping by today... Your next stop on the hop is Julie - do you remember our talented GDT for the past term? Well we are so happy she decided to accept our offer to be a full time member - give her an extra warm welcome!!

17 kommentarer:

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the DP and the snow-covered trees! Outstanding coloring and added texture!

CraftinGranny sa...

Oh my, you've outdone yourself with this gorgeous card my friend. Coloring is totally awesome. Love the fur, dies and overall LO of this card. She is totally adorable! "Hugs"

Denise Goeldner sa...

Fab card love the patchwork papers and of course the lovely image which is beautifully done hugs xx

Julie P sa...

Just gorgeous Linda, I love the fluffy effect on her coat
Hugs julie P

jan farnworth sa...

really sweet.

Ea Christiansen sa...

What a great card.
Hugz
Ea

Ea Christiansen sa...

What a great card.
Hugz
Ea

Granmargaret sa...

Lovely card. I love the image and the patchwork paper.

Marianne's Craftroom sa...

She is beautiful and love your card.

Janneke sa...

Ow what a stunning card Linda ;o)
I love how you used the snow on her coat.

marion sa...

Such a fab card, I wish you and your family Merry Christmas and enjoy the Season, hugs, Marion

Susan Dube sa...

Just beautiful! I love the papers, the dies are perfect (especially the flourishes) and the trees look so snowy! But her fur just pops right off the page! Just stunning!

Hugs,

Susan

Louise sa...

Önskar dig en riktigt God Jul och ett Gott Nytt År.
Många Kramar Louise

Rhonda Miller sa...

This is beautiful. I love the fluff.

loyaz sa...

What a labor of love - you did an awesome job. I especially love all the Flower Soft trim that you used. Great card

loyaz1 at wbhsi dot net

Mary sa...

Gorgeous Card!

Astrid sa...

WOW Linda gorgeous card, and i loved the image a lot.
Merry Christmas to you,
Hugs Astrid

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails