Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 12 december 2012

A merry Mo Manning Christmas!

Guess what?!?! I have another Christmas Card to share today!!! This is a cutie patootie image from Mo Manning called "I even love the box"... And I love him!! So totally crazy cute!!!


Here is the image up front... I've been doing lots of coloring with my Copics lately but this one is colored with distress markers and refils.


I've used a mix of papers from my stash. This sentiment is from Pysseldags...


The flowers - as usual mostly from Wild Orchids...


The swirl is from Memory Box.

I'd like to add this card to these challenges:

Mo Manning Challenge - anything goes.

Wild Orchid Challenge - Christmas Friendship

Thank you my sweet friend for stopping by here today! I'd love to hear what you think so if you leave me a comment you'll make my day! Ha a very magical and crafty day!

6 kommentarer:

Sanna sa...

Awesome card! :)

Maritha sa...

Helt underbart sött kort....och ja stämplen....ja den är ju helt ursöt!!! =)

Kramis

*Vicki* sa...

OMG!!! This is just too stinkin' CUTE!!! Love your gorgeous coloring and those flowers too! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Anna sa...

MEN vilket charmigt kort!! Urgulligt motiv som är så fint målat. Så fint ihopsatt med alla papper och detaljer.
Kramis

Franz♥ sa...

Oh Linda! I'm in love with your gorgeous creation! Your colouring is awesome and the design wonderful!

Thanks for playing with us at Mo's Challenge this week :)

Hugs, Franz.

Kjersti sa...

Et herlig julekort du har lagd Linda, så lekre farger og motivet er nydelig!
Ønsker deg en fin 3.søndag i advent!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails