Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 9 december 2012

A blue Christmas with Lili of the Valley!

Today I'd like to share a card with you with a suuuuuper cute image from Lili of the Valley. I could really not resist this sweet little boy.... :-D


I used my Copics to color the image and I used my inking tool and colored in the background with distress ink "weathered wood". The image and the circle behind are both cut out using Spellbinders.


Here are the stunning flowers.... Wild Orchid of course... ;-)


More flowers and a pine cone.... Punched out twigs...


The papers I used are from Panduro and I kept the card quite clean to be able to see the stunning papers. Love the one on the bottom with the trees.

I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Lili's little fairies - use 3 punches or dies (star circle, circle and twigs).

Addicted to Stamps - Bingo (Favourite Colors, Lace/Ribbon, Snowflakes)

Two Sisters Challenge Blog - Snowflakes

Copic Marker Europe - Christmas Card

Thank you sooo much for visiting me today! I wish you all a magical day!

6 kommentarer:

Liz's creative corner sa...

Gorgeous card, lovely image and papers, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC for our bingo challenge, hugs Liz xx

Maritha sa...

Den stämpeln förstår jag att du gillade....ursöt,och hela ditt kort är ju bara helt superfint!! =)

Kramis

Sue - bearhouse sa...

This is gorgeous, I love this delightful image and your have coloured it so beautifully. The flowers and paper are fabulous too.

Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
Sue

craftyeyes sa...

beautiful card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com sa...

stunning! Gorgeous image, layout, embellishments, papers.... i love everything about it. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill A (DT) x

Sol sa...

Nydelig kort.. Lekker Fargelegging.. og Flott Pyntet.. Likte god kombinasjonen av Blått og Brunt.. Og Flott Layout... Lekkert Julekort! :o) Tusen Takk for at du deltar hos ATSC! Klem Sol :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails