Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 30 december 2012

A birthday card with hÄnglar & stÄnglar!

Today I'm showing a card I made a while back for a friend of my son's. My son was invited to his birthday party so of course he had to have a card with his gift. :-D


I've used an old image from hÄnglar och stÄnglar and colored him using distress refils.


The papers are from Maja Design and flowers are Prima.


Here is another close up...


Sooo the year is coming to an end... Are you ready for 2013? I know I sure am - I have my resolutions all ready... Tomorrow is the last day of this year... I will close the book on this year with a top 10 any day now - have you done that? I'd love to see your top 10.... I wish you all a magical day!

2 kommentarer:

Kjersti sa...

Et nydelig kort Linda, må si eg fikk litt sommerfølelser nå...sukk!
Godt nytt år!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh så himla fint!! Härligt killkort vännen...=)

Gott nytt år till dej och din familj
Kram kram

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails