Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 30 november 2012

Merry Christmas with Santa Edwin!

Today I'd like to show you a card with one of my new Magnolia images - Edwin with sack! Love him for a christmas card and I loooove making Christmas cards so that means I had to have him - right?!?! *lol*


Here is the image - colored using my Copics.


Embellishments....


More embellishments - trying to keep them down a bit so that the gorgeous papers from Echo Park is still visible... :-D I think the background paper with all the houses that Santa is going to visit fits perfectly with this little Santa-Edwin. :-)


I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Tilda's Town - Celebrate Christmas
Lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia - Winter Wonderland
Wild Orchid Challenge - A child's christmas


Thank you all for stopping by! I'm off to bed now but before I go - a deep and sincere THANK YOU for visiting me!!! *heart*

12 kommentarer:

CraftinGranny sa...

Funny how we can always find an excuse to buy something new....LOL Your coloring is always so awesome and I love the flower arrangements you've used here. Have a fab weekend! "Hugs"

Chris_P sa...

Superfint!! Vilka nyanser rött har du använt?

Maritha sa...

Åhhh så himla fint.....och klart du måste ha den där stämpeln....Solklart!!! =)

Kramen

Maya sa...

Åhhhh så masse lekkert du har i bloggen din, Linda!
Det er jo alt for sjelden jeg tar meg en blogg runde...
Du gir meg så masse inspirasjon, med dine flotte kreasjoner!

Og tusen takk for at du søker på DT call`n til Bildmålarna ♥
Klem fra Maya

nicolet sa...

You have made a wonderful Christmascard. Thanks for joining us at LHoSM.
Hugs Nicolet

Michele Roos sa...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Louise sa...

Fabulous Christmas card, Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
Louise

Malin ~ Lillpiga sa...

Tack för att du är med och deltar hos oss på WOC med ditt fina kort! :) ♥

Kram Malin

Teresa sa...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town, Celebrate Christmas challenge, good luck and hope to see you again next week. Teresa x

mae sa...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
Hugs,
Mae

Kathleen sa...

Gorgeous card, lovely colouring and design
Thanks for joining us at Tildas town
Hugs
Kat xx

Liefs Ineke sa...

Your creation is beautiful.
Thanks for joining lovely Hanglar or Sweet magnolia

Hugs Ineke

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails