Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 19 november 2012

Lili of the Valley in blue!

Today I'd like to share a new card with you and this time it's in blue and brown. I do so like this color combo for Christmas!!


Here is a close up on the image from Lili of the Valley - colored using Copics.


A Martha Stewart snowflake punch - added som Stickles. Flowers and some punched out twigs.Papers from Panduro.


Here is another close up...


I'd like to add my card to these challenges:

Crafty Catz - Sparkle
Charisma Cardz - Cool Colors
Dutch Dare Cards - Diamonds/Sparkle&Pearls
Papercrafting Journey - Anything goes

Thank you my friends for stopping by my blog today! I wish you a magical day!!

11 kommentarer:

Lozzapops sa...

This is gorgeous, I love it! Love the colour combo and that image is coloured beautifully! Laura x

kanda sa...

This is fabulous. I love the colour combo and beautifully coloured image. Thanks for joining in with the PCJ challenge xx

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHH säger jag bara.....
...nä ok då jag säger även SÅÅÅÅ HIMLA FINT!!!!! =) Underbart kort!!

Kramen

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the blue and brown color combo! Fantastic coloring of the precious image!

Sue - bearhouse sa...

This is stunning. I love the pretty image and your colouring is fabulous. The colour scheme looks so beautiful too

Sue

Chris_P sa...

Jättefint!!!

sassy sa...

wow this is so beautiful thank you for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ......hug ssassyxxxx

Laura Love sa...

This is so beautiful! I love those colors for Christmas cards too! Love all the details and this layout is awesome!

maria sa...

Så himlans snyggt!!! Underbara färger tillsammans och så fint upplägg. Kan inte bli bättre =)

kramen

Sarah sa...

Stunning card, love your design and colour combo, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

Beth M sa...

Wow what a lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week :) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails