Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 7 november 2012

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge - A sketch!

Today we are launching a new challenge at the the Wiff of Joy Challenge. This time we have a sketch for you and I know I loved working with it and hope you will too.

This is what I made:


Here is a close up on the image by Elisabeth Bell available at the Whiff of Joy. I colored her using distress refils.


Here are the gorgeous flowers and I used a punch to make the leefs.


I so do hope you will find the time to join us - I would love to see what you make of the sketch!! Have a magical and crafty day!!!

9 kommentarer:

*Vicki* sa...

Wow Linda!! This is so precious hun!! Love your gorgeous coloring and that masking with the wording is just amazing!! Beautiful job! HUGS :)

marion sa...

What a fab take on the sketch, love it ! Love the text underneath the cute image, hugs, Marion

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Wonderful coloring of the beautiful image and great design with the sketch!

Maritha sa...

Meeen så himla fint kort....helt underbart bara!! PUNKT!! =)

Kramen

Julie sa...

Beautiful card, Linda - love your flowers and the little wax seal is perfect with this image! Hugs, Juliexx

Majsan sa...

ÅHH WOOW såå ljuvligt kort, alldeles underbart fin :)

KRAM MAJSAN

Lotta sa...

Jätte fint och stämningsfullt kort! //Lotta

Cathy Lee sa...

Darling angel, Linda. I love how you put text in the background. So gorgeous.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

CraftinGranny sa...

What a gorgeous card and wonderful sketch! Your flower arrangements are amazing and I love how you've masked the image with the sentiment. "Hugs"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails