Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 11 november 2012

DT DigiBells - A Summer Daze!

Today I'm blogging a card at the DigiBells. I used an image called Summer Daze available at Elisabeth's Digital Gallery.

This card I made for a friend of my youngest son who celebrated her fourth birthday a couple of weeks ago. I was so thrilled when I realised I had this image - perfect as she's also a bit of a tomboy who likes to play with boys.


The papers are from my stash and the flowers and leaves are from Wild Orchid.

Here is a close up... I colored using distress refils.


Thank's for stopping by todaý! I'd love to hear what you think and I wish you a magical evening!

5 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh gumman så himla fint!! Härliga färger och så himla söt stämpel!! =)

Kramis

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the papers and how you colored the adorable image!

marion sa...

What a fab card, hugs, Marion

Lisa sa...

Jättefint kort Du skapat! Så härliga färger och underbar stämpel som väcker sommarminnen :o)

Kramar Lisa

Kjersti sa...

Ååå, så nydelig kort - får sommerfølelse av dette, selv om den er laaangt unna:) Et nydelig motiv i herlige duse farger!
Ha ei flott uke!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails