Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 16 november 2012

DT DigiBells: Bloghop for Holly!

Welcome to my blog today! I'm so happy you are here as we are celebrating the return of a much loved image from Elisabeth Bell - an oldie that now is available in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery.
She's called Holly's Happy Mail!

The DigiBells are hosting a bloghop and if you came here from seeing Wendy adorable creation then you are on the right way. If not - you'd want to head to the DigiBells blog to start from the top. If you haven't joined us before you might not know that hopping with us and leaving a comment might make you the winner of this image. That's right - we choose two winners at random from the comments left on the blogs. The winners will be announced on the the DigiBells blog in about a week.

Sooo that brings us up to my creation....


I used the sketch from Sketchy Colors - those ladies sure know how to make a sketch not to mention that they are EXTREMELY talented... Totally inspired everytime I stop by. Thank you ladies for all that you do!!!!

The papers are from Maja Design.

Here is a close up on the image - colored with Copics.


Here is a close up on the sentiment. It's from PaperMaze and I got it from Scrapfabriken. I used Spellbinders to cut out the sentiment and the frame. I put a charm above the sentiment.


The amazing flowers are from Wild Orchid.


Thank you for hopping with us to day - your next stop will be
our wonderful guest designer - Olivia. I just know that you will be
amazed by her creation.

Have a very happy FRIDAY!!!

22 kommentarer:

marion sa...

What a fab card,very lovely, hugs, marion

Ardilla sa...

Very, very cute... nice Christmas card... love every little detail :)

Penni sa...

Gorgeous layout - perfect for this fabulous image.
Hugs
Penni
X

Julie P sa...

So sweet, love the idea of the song, nicely done
hugs julie P

Cathy Lee sa...

Beautiful card, Linda. Gorgeous design and fab coloring on Holly.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Pop's Cards sa...

Hey sweetie this is really fabulous I love how you have popped her on with the sentiment huggles Pops x x x

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the papers and layout! Outstanding coloring of the sweet image!

Denise sa...

Simply fantastic love everything about it Hugs Denise xx

Rhonda Miller sa...

This is beautiful.

Pami sa...

Love this Linda, beautiful colouring and love the papers too. Pami x

Ea Christiansen sa...

What a gorgeous card - looks likes she is reading the sentiment :o)
Hugz
Ea

Åsa/asamia sa...

Å så fint kort!

☥ Kaia sa...

For et lekkert kort du har lagd. Nydelig fargelagt motiv, og lekre detaljer.. Takk for at du er med på skisseutfordringen hos oss i SC, håper du vil være med oss neste uke også. Masse lykke til..

Klem, fra Kaia

Lynda Nielsen sa...

Oh my Linda my friend, this is definitely a stunner. Absolutely beautiful. I love your color choice. This card really has a warm fuzzy feeling about it. Beautiful work hun...
Big Hugs,
Lynda

Laura Love sa...

WOWZERS! This is gorgeous! What an amazing image - how exciting that it has been brought back! I lobe all the details and your colors are beautiful! You did an awesome job with that skecth too!

Susy sa...

Så underbart fint!

KRAM SUSY

Mary Lou sa...

Golyy Linda~~This is SENSATIONAL!!!!! I love love love this layout and WOW your coloring ROCKS!!!!!!! I would love to recieve a card like this........a keepsake indeed!!!
Hugz and happiness

Gina L sa...

I love your embellishment choices and how you put her off to the side, like she's reading out the sentiment from her card.

Nikky Hall sa...

Another great creation Linda, such a sweet card, fantastic work! xx

Olivia sa...

Fantastic take on their sketch..I love their sketches too and amazing coloring as always. A beautiful card.

*Vicki* sa...

WOWZER!! Linda, this is really stunning my friend!! I adore the beautiful Christmas design and the idea of her singing a Christmas song is a great idea for this!! So sweet!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

Sharon sa...

Gorgeous colouring an design Linda xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails