Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 29 november 2012

A merry Tiddly Inks Christmas!

Today I have a card with an non-Christmas image but I made it into one... :-D Can't help myself but it's realy hard not to make Christmas cards... *lol*



Here is a close up on the image - still practising with my Copics. Sorry about the bad light in the picture!


Here are some of the flowers... Wild Orchid of course! :-D


I'd like to add my card to these challenges:

Tidly Inks Challenge - Make it like Marlena
Card and Scrap - Christmas
Paper Creators Crafts - All about Christmas

I want to thank each and every one of you for stopping by and for all the super sweet comments you leave for me! You make my day you know!!

4 kommentarer:

Chris_P sa...

Superfint!!!

Åsa/asamia sa...

Å vilket finfint kort, och så fint du färglägger....som vanligt ;)
Kramar i massor ♥

Maritha sa...

Toksnyggt gumman.....fortsätt du att göra julkort,jag kollar meeeer än gäääärna på dom!! =)

Kraaaamen

Pia S sa...

Du har jammen sørget for at dette motivet passer helt perfekt til et julekort! Nydelig sammensatt med flotte farger og fargelegging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails