Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 1 november 2012

A Magnolia card for SweScrapbook!

Today I have a card to show you that I made for my sweeeeet friend Åsa's birthday a while back. It's made from a sketch over at SweScrapbook.


I've used papers from Primas collection Thea Thyme. The image is from Magnolias Christmas Collection from last year however I choose to color her in pink and use her as a birthday girl instead. :-) I colored using Copics.


Here is a close up on the embellishments....


Another close up...


Thank you for stopping by today! You are all so sweet and I love to see that you are here and hear what you think! Tomorrow I will have a posting for Scrapfabriken up - it will be in swedish but don't hesitate to stop by - I can assure you that you are in for a treat! :-D

4 kommentarer:

Elizabeth sa...

Vakkert kort og nydelig fargelegging! Takkfor koselig kommentar i bloggen min! Klem, Elizabeth x

Majsan sa...

ÅHh såå vackert kort, med söta Tilda :). Så fint färglagt och så underbara papper, snyggt med swirvlarna :)

KRAM MAJSAN

CraftinGranny sa...

Beautiful card and awesome coloring. "Hugs"

marion sa...

Such a lovely card, hugs, Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails