Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 23 oktober 2012

Tickled Pink Stamps for SweScrapbook!

Today I have a new card to show you featuring an image from Tickled Pink Stamps. The sketch I used is from SweScrapbook and so fun to work with. I had to cut out my image as I wanted the layout of the card to show. Usually I never cut out my images.... :-D


The papers are from a paper pad from Simple Stories. I chose not to embellish my card at all this time as I wanted the fun sketch to be seen.

Here is a close up on the image, colored with distress refils.


From the side to show the dimension on the card...


Thank you for your visit today - I wish you all a magical day!!!

1 kommentar:

Maritha sa...

Åhhhhh ursnyggt ju!! Vilken härlig skiss och du har ju gjort den tokfint!! =)

Kramen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails