Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 21 oktober 2012

Magnolia for SweScrapbook!

Today I'm back with a new card and I just adore this cute ice skating Maggie! I've used Ullis' sketch over at SweScrapbook for this one and I truly enjoyed working with it.


The papers are from Echo Park - called Winter Park and I juuuuust loooove them!! Aren't they cute?!?!

I colored the image with Copics this time.


A close up on the embellishments...


Thank you for visiting me today - I'd love to hear what you think so feel free to leave a comment. I also love the inspiration I find at the blogs of my visitors! Have a magical day!

11 kommentarer:

Anna sa...

Hejhej! Vilket fint kort!! Tilda är såå fint målad. Härligt färgval. Gillar spetskanten, den ger en extra snökänsla :)
Ha en underbar söndag
Kramis

Åsa/asamia sa...

Nu hoppas jag att kommentaren kommer fram.
Ditt kort är superfint med fina blå nyanser och en favoritstämpel som jag själv skaffade sen jag varit hem till dig förra vintern och fått låna.
Kram ♥

marion sa...

Stunning card and awesome colouring, have a great Sunday, hugs, marion

Audhild sa...

Nydelig kort, med herlig Tilda - så søt!

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHH så himla snyggt!! Kortet är ju bara ljuvligt fint!! =)

Kramen

Annika sa...

Vilket fint kort med fina färger! :)

Blommorna var superfina!

Kram Annika

Cathy Lee sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda. Tilda is beautiful in those blues and gorgeous as a blonde. What a cutie!
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Gail sa...

This is so pretty and I love blue cards for winter! I love everything about this...from the image to the coloring to the papers to the embellishments...so pretty! Hugs, Gail

Louise sa...

Snyggt. En härlig blandning och så en underbart vacker sämpel som är färglagg så vackert.
Kram kram Louise

Chris_P sa...

Superfint kort!!

Kina sa...

Do you remember which blues you used? I love the the colors. Great Job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails