Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 20 oktober 2012

Happy Birthday with Magnolia!

Today I'd like to show you a birtday card that I made for a girl at my job who turned 45 a week ago.

I used a new Magnolia image for this card and colored it using Copics. She's from the Christmas Collection but I thought she fit perfectly for a birtday card as well - love the versatile images the most!! :-)


Here is a close up on the decorations, lots of ribbons, bling, a doily and a tag (Asamia style!! :-)


Papers are from Prima - Tea Thyme. Looove them so much!! The butterfly is a Magnolia die and the sentiment is from hÄnglar and stÄnglar.


The leafy swirl is from Cheery Lynn. I also used flowers, lace and a Martha Stewart punch to decorate it.

Here is the other corner - flowers and a corner die from QuickQutz.

Thank's for stoping by today my friends!! I try to take a blog round this weekend so I hope you will leave me a comment so I can stop by you! Have a magical day!

5 kommentarer:

marion sa...

What a fab card, hugs, Marion

Åsa/asamia sa...

Supersött kort med en supersöt stämpel! Fina färger och roliga detaljer.
Tack för titten, Kram ♥

Cathy Lee sa...

Darling card, Linda. Tilda is adorable. Love the color combo, pretty die cuts and flowers.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Maritha sa...

Nämen vad är nu detta??!!! SÅÅÅÅÅ HIMLA FINT!!! Löv it babe!! =)

Kraaaam

Chris_P sa...

Åhh vilket gulligt kort!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails