Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 25 oktober 2012

DT EBW - Glimmer, Shimmer and Shine!

Wow... I seem to have a new project for you every day.... That's what happens when you have been a bad blogger for a while - things pile up :-D

Today we are launching a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World and this time we want to see you creation sparkle as the theme is "Glimmer, Shimmer and Shine".

Here is my take on the theme:


The image is from Whiff of Joy and I used distress refils to color her. She's sooo adorable and I'm glad I finally got a chance to color her...


I decorated the card sparingly and used the sentiment that came with the image - I embossed it with sparkly gold. The papers are from Bo Bunnys collection from a couple of years back - or was it last season... I don't remember but I love it all the same :-D


I hope you will find the time to join us this month - remember you can use any image drawn by Elisabeth Bell! So get those cuties out and start coloring!! Have a magical, sparkly day!

5 kommentarer:

*Vicki* sa...

AWW!! She's SO precious Linda!! Love your sparkle and colors! :) HUGS

Gail sa...

What a beautiful card! This image so sweet and Elisabeth Bell's images are always wonderful to color. You did magnificant with the distress inks on this! Beautiful card. Hugs, Gail

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous holiday card, Linda! I love the papers and the sweet image! Wonderful coloring!

marion sa...

Awesome card, hugs, Marion

Agneta Lundbäck Sjölin sa...

finfint kort, men hatten den är ju helt magisk...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails