Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 19 oktober 2012

DigiBells release day - Bloghop!!!

Hi my sweeties!! Sorry I havn't been around much lately but there is so much going on in my life at the moment I just don't seem to find the time.... Today I'm here anyway as we are releasing another one of Elisabeth Bell's gorgeous digital image called Bella Donna and Hoot. She can be found in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery.

If you came here from our talented GDT Rebecca, then you are on your way - if not you'd better head back to the DigiBells blog and start at the beginning - you are in for a real treat. You can also win this cute image - you can find all the details on DigiBells blog.

This is what I did:


I used my G45 papers from last year - still love them!!! The spider web border is a punch from Martha Stewart.

Here is a close up on cute Bella Donna and Hoot:


Today I used my Copics for coloring. For the background I used dry chalk to create a cloudy sky.


I have used a some flowers from Reprint and Wild Orchid along with some cheese cloth and spiders from the toy store for my card. Hope you like it!

Now on you hop to Janneke, I'm sure you will loooooooooove her creation!! And don't forget to comment before you hop on as it will increase your chance to win! :-)

21 kommentarer:

jan farnworth sa...

wow what a fantastic card you did a stunning job on this.

Carla S. sa...

Wonderful card, Linda! Fantastic coloring of the adorable new image!

*Vicki* sa...

Oh wow Linda!! She looks so stunning on your design!! I love the pretty coloring you've done!! Thanks for the inspiration!! :) HUGS

Rosa A sa...

Läckert kort och snyggt färglagt! Kram Rosa

Maritha sa...

WOOOOOOOW!!!!! Såååååå snyggt gjort!! Löööööv it!! =)

Kramen

Rhonda Miller sa...

Wow, this is so cute.

julieprice3 sa...

I love the card design, very pretty
Hugs Julie P

Ea Christiansen sa...

What a beautiful card.
Love the detail with the spider in his web.
Hugz
Ea

Gloria Westerman sa...

This is so pretty!!!! Love...love ...all the colors...awesome job...tfs

DJ sa...

Wonderful!!!!

Åsa/asamia sa...

Vilket superhärlig stämpel och du har färglagt den såååå fint!

Lucy Patrick sa...

I love your card, it's just beautiful. The idea of using the cheesecloth as a spider web type embellishment is fantastic and using toy spiders!! XOX Lucy

Ywonne sa...

Vilket härligt kort... och digis är ju kanon :O)

Wendy sa...

Gorgeous card! Love that little spider :)

xxx
Wendy

Mary sa...

This is gorgeous!!! I love the color combo. The flowers are beautiful! I love the little spider in the flowers by the sentiment. I love the way you've colored this adorable image!!

CraftinGranny sa...

She is just so sweet Linda and so beautifully colored. I too have been getting a lot of spam. You would think Blogger would have more control of that. Have a wonderful week! "Hugs"

Susan Dube sa...

So very sweet! Love the colors and all the details. That spider is perfect! Love the spider web border. She's just perfect!

Gail sa...


this is so cute. I love the cloud background...so pretty and cute! Hugs, Gail

Mary Lou sa...

Hey Linda~~WOW this is SUPERB!!!!! Your coloring is exquisite and Love love love the sky:) Your embellishments are wondrous esp those spideies--EEK!!!! So cute and clever!!!

Thanks so much for your heartfelt support--Love YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Mary Lou

scrappymo! sa...

This card looks great. Such a great image!

Olivia sa...

Stunning. Card. Love the easel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails