Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 25 september 2012

DT EBW Challenge - Atumn Colors

Today I'm back with a new card for Elisabeth Bell's World
- we challenge you to bring out your atumn colors!! Red, organge, green, brown... Looooove the rich colors of the fall!

This time we are sponsored by Mikaelas Scrapin - a swedish webstore with loads and loads of amazing stamps, dies and a fully loaded store on Tradera as well!! Stop by and check it out!

This is my creation:


I used the sweet image from Whimsey Stamps that I got from Mikaelas Scrapin. I colored it using Copics.


Here is a close up on the flowers...


I had to do a little 3D shot as well... I added some glossy accent to the apples and it showed so well in this pic... :-) Papers are from Bo Bunny.... Looooove them!!! :-D


I'm also adding my card in these challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts - Atumn Colors

Thank you all for stopping by today - I do hope you will be able to find the time to join us this month! Have a magical day!

9 kommentarer:

marion sa...

This is so lovely ! Hugs, Marion

maria sa...

Jag älskar hösten och alla färger som kommer med den. Underbart kort med just dessa härliga färger. Söt stämpel också.
kramen

*Vicki* sa...

AWW!! Linda, this is just priceless!! Gorgeous coloring and such wonderful Fall details!! I love it!! ;)

Cathy Lee sa...

Awesome card, Linda. I love these autumn papers. I just made a card with them and they are adorable. Your darling EB image is so sweet and colored wonderfully.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Sue - bearhouse sa...

Stunning card Linda. I love the image and your colouring is wonderful

Sue

Maritha sa...

Meeeeen åhhhh såååå snyggt målat med pennorna....
Kortet är verkligen en dröm för en höstmänniska som mej!! =)

Kramen

Mary Lou sa...

Linda this is wonderful~~Love the bright colors and your coloring--WOW!!!!!
Hugs

Else Irene sa...

Kjempeflott høstkort:-) Takk for at du er med på
utfordringen til WIld orchid Challenge denne uka ♥

Else Irene sa...

Så flott høstkort:-) Tusen takk for at du er med på Wild Orchid Challenge denne uka <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails