Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 27 september 2012

DT DigiBells - a pink gift set!

Today it's my turn to post on the DigiBells blog. For my project I used Little Rapunzel and you can find her among the other cute digital images in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery.

This is my project for today:


Here is a close up on the image colored using Distress Markers.



Here is a close up on the box and the sentiment from Kortmakaren.


This is a really easy gift box - you just measure the length and width of the candles you want to put in and make a box that fits the. The back of the box is acctually a separate piece of paper that I glues on the box and cut in a shape at the top. Decorate with paper, flowers, ribbons or what you like...

I made this for a challenge at Scrapfabriken - to make a gift set.

Thank you all for stopping by today! I wish you all a magical day!

7 kommentarer:

Agneta Lundbäck Sjölin sa...

Hejsan måste säga att du är superduktig på att måla dina stämpelmotiv, jättefint, killen men såpbubblorna är ju för söt...
ha en bra dag
kram
Agneta

Sue - bearhouse sa...

This is stunning. I love the image and your colouring is wonderful. Such a pretty design too.

hugs Sue

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHHH sånt här smälter jag som ljusvax av....*hi hi*...Heeeelt underbart fint gumman!! WOOOWSER!!

Kram kram

marion sa...

Owwww what a briljant project, like it a lot, TFS, hugs, Marion

Mary Lou sa...

Awhh Linda this is LOVELY!!!! I like this candle gift set!!
Hugz

Cathy Lee sa...

Rapunzel looks darling, Linda. Love your gorgeous coloring and cute design with the candles. So lovely.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Aina sa...

Så nydelig! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails