Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 13 september 2012

A SweScrapbook card with Bildmålarna!

Okay, so I'm back again! Thank you for all the sweet comments on my last post - it warms my heart to hear that I've been missed. I will try to find time to visit you all this weekend!

Today I have a new card to show featuring one of the latest Bildmålarna image from the Christmas release... It is sooooo precious!! I adore the all and wish I had more time to create at the moment!


Here is a close up on the image - colored using distress refils.


A close up on the embellishments...


The goegeous papers are a mix of Papirdesign and Inkido.

Thank you all for stopping by today my friends - your visits warm my heart and give me sooo much strenght to keep on creating! Have a magical day!!!

I'm adding my card to this challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - Christmas in September

10 kommentarer:

marion sa...

This is lovely, hugs, Marion

Sue - bearhouse sa...

This is so beautiful. I love the sweet image and your colouring is wonderful. Those papers are gorgeous too.

hugs Sue

Cathy Lee sa...

She is just adorable, Linda. You colored her so beautifully. And I am such a fan of horses...I have a couple myself. Your papers are so lovely and perfect for your holiday theme. Gorgeous!
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

*Vicki* sa...

Oh my goodness this is just so sweet!! Your coloring is beautiful and so is your design!! HUGS :)

Louise sa...

Hej min lilla goa busa!
VÄLKOMMEN tillbaks ;)
WOWSERS! Jag ÄLSKAR det här vackra kortet, det är så läckra färger i kombination med varann och den sötaste stämpeln jag sett på länge (om man bortser från mina Maggisar då - toally addicted ;))
Så härlig layout och underbar färgläggning!

Kram och trevlig helg!

Pysseltokiga Marie sa...

Hej Linda!
Åhhh! så otroligt vackert julkort du gjort. Vackra färger och så söööt stämpel och mycket fint målat:) Du är verkligen duktig:))
Alltid lika roligt att besöka dig:)

Ha nu en skön helg

Kramizar Marie

Maritha sa...

Åhhhhh så himla fint julkort och såååå snyggt målat vännen!! =)

Kram kram

Kjersti sa...

Nydelig julekort, så lekre farger og et herlig motiv!
God søndag!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

heidy sa...

What a beautiful card!!
Thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

KatarinaR sa...

Härligt julkort i fina färger och med en söt stämpel!
Ha det bra!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails