Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 11 september 2012

A card for SweScrapbook featuring Mo Manning!

Ohhh, time sure flies!! This has been one of my most crazy weeks at work so I'm sorry I havn't been around a lot... However I do hope you like the card I will show you today.

I've used one of my rescent purchases from Mo Manning - and I think this will be a true favorite of mine.... Isn't he just soooo cute!!!


Here is a close up on the image, colored using my Copics.... I'm cute pleased with the coloring on this one - feels like all the praticing finally is paying off... :-D


Here are some of the embellishments...


The papers are from Bo Bunny and the turqouise paper is from my stash. I've used some buttons as well. The challenge at SweScrapbook was to draw, use buttons and use circles. For my circles I've used the bubbles and added some platisc dots to create the feeling of bubbles drifting away...

Thank's for looking today - Have a magical day my friends!!!

I'm adding my card to this challenge:

Mo's digital challenge - Anything goes

Papertake Weekly - Things that make you go AWWWWWW!

Bearly Mine - Anything goes

9 kommentarer:

Sue - bearhouse sa...

This is gorgeous and really does make me go Awwwwww. The image is adorable, your colouring is beautiful and papers and embellishments coordinate perfectly

Take care
Hugs Sue

Lozzapops sa...

This is a gorgeous card, I love that image and you have coloured it so beautifully! Laura x

marion sa...

Awesome card, hugs, Marion

Anna sa...

Men åh så fint kort!!! så fint med den blå färgen.
Motivet är helt underbart färglagt!!
Ha en bra dag
Kramis

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh han är ju toksöt!!!Lite lik dina goa pojkar kanske ....??! =)
Härliga färger och ett riktigt busan-kort!! dvs perfekt!!! =)

Kramen

Annika sa...

Åh, vilket fint kort! :)

Stämpeln är ju så söt och jättefint färglagd. Många fina detaljer. :)

Kram

Cathy Lee sa...

This is darling, Linda. Your image is so sweet and colored wonderfully. So glad to see you in blog land, been missing you. Love your new Blog Layout, it's fabulous.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Pysseltokiga Marie sa...

Hej Linda!
Wow! så vackert kort du gjort:)
Motivet är så sött och så fint målat. Vackra papper och dekorationer har du oxå:)
Du är så duktig:))

Må så gott, och var rädda om varann

Kramizar Marie

Kym's Crafty Cards sa...

What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails