Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 21 augusti 2012

Vilda Stamps and Bo Bunny!

Ohh am I in the Christmas mood or not?!? I made about ten Christmas cards so that's what's on display here...


For my card this time I used a totally cool image from Vilda Stamps. I just looooove these cool and cute Santas or mabye they are more like gnomes...?



Here is the close up - Copics used this time... The first time I color a Vilda image using Copics...


And some of the embellishments... Flowers, a little jingle bells, jingle bells...


I'm so glad you stopped by - I hope I have inspired you a little and hope to see you back again soon!! Have a magical day!!

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges - Christmas Card with the option "Faith"

5 kommentarer:

maria sa...

Underbar tomtenisse och superfint kort. Jag är så imponerad av er som redan börjat med era julkort, hoppas det smittar av sig till mig =))

kram

sue - bearhouse sa...

This is gorgeous, Such a great image and coloured so beautifully. I love all the embellishments and fabulous papers too

Hugs Sue

*Vicki* sa...

Hey girl!! WOW!! Such a gorgeous creation with all of the flowers and colors!! I love this! Thanks for you kind words my friend! HUGS

marion sa...

This is fabulous ! Lovely colours, colouring and papers. HUgs, Marion

deesdesigns sa...

Your coloring is amazing - love how you used red and green for the holidays. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Faith challenge at Christmas Card Challenges!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails