Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 24 augusti 2012

The Greeting Farm with a Christmas touch...

Today I made a new Christmas card... This time I used a the cuuuuutey imnage Madelynn from The Greeting Farm. The first time I saw her was a few years back when I was totally new at this hobby. One of my biggest sources of inspiration was Maya and she used this image and I just had to have her... Unfortunately I get to use her waaaay to seldom... :-(

But today I'm happy as I finally got a card made featuring her:




The papers are from Bo Bunny - just adore their Father Christmas Collection...

Here is a close up on Madelynn and she is soooo cute! I used Copics to color her...


Here are some of the embellishments... Flowers, a die cut swirl from Cheery Lynn, Pearl Maker...


That's what I have today... Thank you for stopping by me today!!! Have a magical day!!

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Punch it out
Tuesday Throwdown - Hip to be square
My time to craft - Christmas
Emerald Faries - Punches/Dies



10 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Sååå snyggt färglagt med pennorna...och ett härligt julkort till,va tusan...nu får jag ju paniiik,måste ta tag i julkortstillverkningen minsann!!! hi hi hi!!!

Kramen

sue - bearhouse sa...

WOW!! This is gorgeous Linda. I adore that sweet image and you have coloured her so beautifully. Those papers are wonderful too.
I hope you have a great weekend
Hugs Sue

crafty-stamper sa...

superb card and gorgeous image beautifully coloured love your B/P
thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown and good luck with the hallenge
carol DT x

* Shaz * sa...

Fabulous creations!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Christmas challenges for our * Punch it * challenge

Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe sa...

Great card, fab colouring & papers!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, Emerald Faeries & Sparkles Christmas good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Cathy Lee sa...

This is gorgeous, Linda. Your image is so cute and beautifully colored. I love the design and papers you used. The stamping around your image is fabulous.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Åsa/asamia sa...

Dina kort är så fina och med så fina färger!

jo sa...

Gorgeous card, fab image and those papers look amazing!Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas this time & good luck!
Hugs Jo x
DT

Sheila sa...

A lovely card, thank you for taking part in MTTC challenge, good luck x

Hazel sa...

Gorgeous card - love all the red and the flowers - thanks for joining in the Tuesday Throwdown 'hip to be square' challenge - Hazel, Guest Designer x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails