Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 31 augusti 2012

SweScrapbook card with Vilda Stamps!

I made a card for SweScrapbook the other day.

It was my own sketch and this is how the card turned out... Not what I planned but sometimes you just have to go with the flow... :-)



The papers are from Maja Design and Magnolia.... I've used the image from Vilda Stamps. I colored using Distress Refils... Some cute little flowers as well....


I can only say - thank heavens it FRIDAY!!! I have had a lot to do this week and the coming week won't be any less stressful... So I know I'be been bad at stopping by you all - I will try to get around to it this weekend... You should know that I truly treasure your visits and the comments you leave!!! THANK YOU and have a magical weekend!!!

I'm entering into these challenges:

The House that Stamps Built - Flowers

Cupcakes Crafts - Flowers

Totally Stampalicious - Anything goes

13 kommentarer:

Lynette sa...

What a darling image and your coloring is great! Pretty flowers, too. Thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge this week.

KatarinaR sa...

Snyggt kort med alla svamparna!
Hoppas din helg blir lugn och skön!
Kram!

Maritha sa...

Urläckert kort till några som just flyttat!! Dom där svamphusen är bara så himla fina! Målat av ett proffs kan det ju inte bli bättre...=)

Kramen

Sue - bearhouse sa...

This is gorgeous Linda. I love the image and you have coloured it really beautifully. The papers work so well with the image

I hope you have a great weekend
Hugs Sue

Margareta sa...

Suupersnyggt!!!
Ha en härlig helg!! Kram!

Majsan sa...

ÅHH såå himla snyggt, superfina svamphus, och vilken färgläggning, ME LIKE :)

Kram Majsan

marion sa...

Owww that's lovely, so cute ! Hugs, Marion

Violets Corner sa...

Gorgeous card!

Hugs
Maarit

*Vicki* sa...

Really adorable image my friend! Your coloring is fabulous!! Enjoy your weekend! HUGS

Kjersti sa...

Et herlig kort Linda, og motivet er helt skjønt - nydelig fargelagt også!
Ha en fin søndag!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Patti J sa...

Cute as can be! Thanks for joining in our Repeat Impressions challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

EvasCrap sa...

Hej Linda! Vilka superhärliga svampar!!Jättefint kort! Håll gärna utkik i Pysseltagens blogg imorgon...:)
Kram/ Eva

Pysseltokiga Marie sa...

Åh så gulligt kort du gjort. Svamphusen är ju sååå söta och så fint målat:)) du är verkligen duktig:))

Kramizar Marie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails