Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 16 augusti 2012

My first Lili of the Valley....

I fell sooo hard when I saw the new images from Lili of the Valley - they are sooooo CUTE!!! I just had to get some of them and this is my first card with one of them...


Here is a close up on the image.... I've used both Distress markers and refils to color... And loads of Stickles!! :-)


Gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid.... I've used a punch from Martha Stewart for the snowflakes.


A cute little Christmas bell and a ribbon... Papers are from Maja Design...


I'm adding my card to
Cupcake Inspiration - a photo inspiration
Celebrate the Occation - Christmas in August
My time to craft - Christmas

Thank you all so much for stopping by today!! I just love to hear what you think so if you leave me a comment you will make my day - I will stop by you later as I loooove to check out new blogs and get new inspiration.... Have a magical day!

13 kommentarer:

Julie sa...

This is gorgeous, Linda - beautiful image and fab colouring! Hugs, Juliexx

sue - bearhouse sa...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and you have coloured it so beautifully.
I know how you feel, I love all the Lili of the Valley images and they just keep on bringing out more and more.
Hugs Sue

Anna Jasiolek sa...

This is a stunning card, I love it's winter touch (the shading!). Great, sweet, cute image! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
Anna xxx

Adrian sa...

So cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Tina sa...

im in love with this image, so cute and adorable love the color combo and details to....thanks for sharing at cucpake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Maritha sa...

HOLY SCRAP!!!!!! det är ju bara hur fint som helst söting!! Wooow!! Va duktig du är som börjat med julkorten!! =)

Kramen

Rene sa...

This is beautiful! I love your design and image and that little bell! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Rene :D

BugBites sa...

goodness, look at all these details. Gorgeous. TFS with us at CTO this week.

Cathy Lee sa...

Oh how cute. This is lovely, my dear. Gorgeous coloring and a sweet stamp. Pretty papers and embellie work nicely with this design.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Tonya sa...

So pretty! I love the boarder. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Celebrate The Occasion!

Tonya
CTO DT

Wedgie sa...

Gorgeous christmas cards, I love those papers and super cute image.

Thanks for joining us at CTO this week, Rachel xxx

Dilsaver Designs sa...

Beautifully colored image and I love your gorgeous embellishments! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Christmas in August" Challenge :)

Esther sa...

Gorgeous card!
Your image is so sweet and you did a fabulous job of coloring :)
Thanks for joining CTO this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails