Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 11 augusti 2012

Just a tad bit late.... with Magnolia...

Sooo today I have a new card to show you and I used the sketch at Sketchy Color's for my card - it was a great sketch and i know I'm quite late in posting this but head over and see the gorgeous DT work.... These norwegian ladies are soooooo talented!!! :-)

I have finally finished my card for my sweeeeeet blog friend Louise... She had a baby girl a couple of weeks back but as I was away on vaccation I havn't been able to send her a card yet...


The colors are from the DT-call at Totally Tilda. I feel head over heels for their colors as I often see them i Louise's blog and I felt they would be perfect for her card. As for the DT call - I probably don't stand a chance but it would be fun to have a reason to get those Maggies inked up... :-)

Here is a close up on the couple... Colored using distress refils...


I also have a close up on some of the embellishments... Most of the flowers are from Wild Orchids. I have used a lot of turqouise Pearl Maker along with a computer printed text that I cut into a banner..


Thank you all my sweeties for your visit!!! Love to see you all here - truly heart warming!! Have a magical day!!

17 kommentarer:

marion sa...

Wowwwww love it and think is awesome !! Hugs, Marion

Susie Sugar sa...

Your card is adorable Linda
Really pretty I love your flowers and your colouring is perfection darling
Thank you for entering the Totally Tilda DT call
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh kortet är ju helt ljuvligt Busan,Lojsan kommer bli stormförtjust!! Så snyggt dekorerat!! =)

Kram kram

sue - bearhouse sa...

Stunning card, such a delightful image and you have coloured it so beautifully.
I love the pretty colours and flowers you have used
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue

Anna sa...

Men så fint!!!! Underbara färger och dekorationer. Motivet är bara sååå fint målat.
Kramis

☥ Kaia sa...

Lekker løsning på skissen.
Herlige farger og nydelig fargelagt motiv.
Takk for at du er med på skisseutfordringen til SC denne uken.
Klem fra Kaia

Maya sa...

Sååå nydelig kort, Linda!
Lekre farger, nydelig fargelagt og lekkert pyntet!
Takk for at du deltar hos SC,
klemmer fra Maya

Elizabeth sa...

Nydelig kort! Vakkert fargelagt og nydelig pyntet. Klem, Elizabeth

Louise sa...

Meeeen du!! Busan är hur busig som helst!! ❤❤❤

Åh! En sådan här sneak peak får mig att tappa alla koncepter ju!! ❤
Jag bara ÄLSKAR det här UNDERBARA kortet :) Och du har helt rätt! FÄrgkombin är min favvo :)
Sååå söt stämpel och en MASSA underbara blommor med :)
Superläckert!! Kan knappt vänta tills det landar här!
YAY!!
Kram ❤

Susy sa...

Vilket underbart vackert kort!

KRAM SUSY

Cathy Lee sa...

Lovely card, Linda. Your new Magnolia family are so precious. I'm sure your friend will love it.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Annika sa...

Vilket fint kort! :)

Jag gillar verkligen den här stämpeln, vad fint du har färglagt! :)))

Ha en fortsatt trevlig söndag!

Kram Annika

MirreP sa...

Mysigt babykort i härliga färger och fina dekorationer!

Ha det gott!
Kram Mirre

Kjersti sa...

Et nydelig kort Linda, så lekre papirer og et herlig motiv - og så flott fargelagt!
Ha ei fin uke!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Sandra sa...

Åh Linda, kortet är helt ljuvligt!! så fint färglagd och underbara detaljer!! kram

Crafty Kitten sa...

Gorgeous card Linda. Thanks so much for entering the DT call at Totally Tilda.
Good luck
hugs
Dawn (TT DT) xxxxx

Lozzapops sa...

I think you stand a very good chance with the DT call .. this is gorgeous!! Your colouring is beautiful! Laura x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails