Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 10 augusti 2012

For the love of snow with Mo Manning...

Today I'd like to show you a card I made for the challenge at Mo's challenge blog. The theme is "Love is all around" and I think little Kai in the snow just seem to love all the snow around him - don't you?



Here is a close up on the image.... I colored him using Distress Markers and added some Pearl Maker for the snowflakes...


Here is a close up on the flowers... Mostly from Wild Orchids...


The gorgeous papers are from Maja Design - Vintage Winter Collection. I can't wait to see what they will release for this winter... Hope it will come soon - I'm way a head in my Christmas cards creations....

Thank you all for stopping by today, my lovelies!! You know you warm my heart with you visits and you comments....

8 kommentarer:

Anna sa...

Vilket gulligt kort!! Så fint med dina lager av papper. Motivet är så gulligt färglagt :)
Hoppas du får en underbar fredag
Kramis

Maritha sa...

Kai är ju bara ursöt där han sitter med snön yrandes omkring sej!! =) Ett riktigt toppenkort min vän!! =)

Kramen

sue - bearhouse sa...

Gorgeous card, such a delightful image and coloured so beautifully. The papers and flowers are lovely too.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue

Åsa/asamia sa...

Åååååå det här kortet såg jag hos dig när var hos dig sist, det är helt underbart fint!!!

Pysseltokiga Marie sa...

Hej Linda!
Såååå underbart vackert kort du gjort:) En så söt liten kille och så fint målat:) Du är verkligen duktig:)

Ha en fin helg

Kramizar Marie

Elaine L. sa...

Wonderful card! Your coloring of the image is so pretty, and the papers are perfect!
I have a set of clear Christmas stamps from Inkadinkado that I'm giving away to a random commenter on my blog. No strings attached, but I'd love it if you'd follow me!

http://cardscatscollectionstoo.blogspot.com

Glad you shared this with us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat sa...

I absolutely love this card! Such gorgeous coloring...hmmm...I may need to pull out my distress inks! So beautiful! And your papers and design are just perfect!! Great "winter" card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Lisa Lynn sa...

Your card is gorgeous! Love your coloring! Those flowers are just adorable - I have a hard time finding nice blue flowers. The Pearl Marker is a nice touch for the snowflakes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails