Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 2 augusti 2012

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge - Hearts and Craft!

Yesterday there was a new challenge at The Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog. I'm a bit late in my posting as I just got back from a wonderful and relaxing vaccation!! We've been in the mountains with out kids and been hiking, fishing and just having a terrific time together.... I have not been crafting for over two weeks and I'm just sooooo full of inspiration and I have colored a ton of images so this weekend will be filled with crafting!!

Here is the card I made for the challenge.


I have used an image called Willow with Toddler and colored her using distress markers. I just adore this images....


A close up on the embellishment.... The papers are a mix of Magnolia, Graphic 45 and some other left overs in my stash..


Another close up...


I can't wait to see what you will create for this challenge - I do so hope you can join us!!! Happy scrapping!!

7 kommentarer:

sue - bearhouse sa...

This is so lovely. The image is gorgeous and you have coloured it so beautifully. I love the papers, the layout and pretty flowers.

I'm glad that you had a good holiday

Sue

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh men detta är ju bara hur fint som helst ju gumman....vilket underbart kort....wooow...så ybergulligt!! =)

Kramar i massor

Åsa/asamia sa...

Suuuuperfint!! Du målar så fint och du får det så fint sammansatt.
Längtar tills vi ses imorrn!
Kram

marion sa...

Awesome !! Lovely !! Hugs, Marion

Cathy Lee sa...

Just a darling card, Linda. This WOJ image is so sweet and I love the way you colored her and that baby. Glad to hear you had a great vacation. There's no place like the mountains, right? I live on the edge of the Rockies and we love it here.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Pysseltokiga Marie sa...

Hej Linda!
Wow! så fantastiskt vackert kort du gjort, me like:)
Motivet är så gulligt och fint målat, som vanligt:) Vackra papper och dekorationer. Lycka till i utmaningen

Ha en fin helg

Kramizar Marie

Julie sa...

This is so beautiful Linda! Love the soft colours and the pink and blue together with the Kraft is so yummy!! Hugs, Juliexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails