Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 15 augusti 2012

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Brads and Eyelets!

Today we have a new challenge over at The Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog. This time we challenge you to use brads and/or eyelets!! Yeay - fun and easy right?!?!?


Here is what I made...


Here is cute little Henry with his cupcake... I used distress markers to color him.


Flowers and the mini leaf swirl from Cheery Lynn... The papers are from my stash but if i remember correctly they are from Prima and GCD...


The other side with more flowers and the same swirl... Here you can also see the flower brads I used for my creation...


I'm adding my card to the challenge at StampARTic - the theme is dies. Also I'm adding my card to Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics.

Hope you will all have a magical day!! Thank you for visiting today!

10 kommentarer:

sue - bearhouse sa...

Gorgeous card, such a lovely image coloured beautifully and the papers and flowers are so pretty

Hugs Sue

Maritha sa...

Ett helt underbart kort i sååååå underbara färger...älskar lila!! Så snyggt dekorerat oxå. Oj oj,va du är flitig Busan ;)

Kramen

marion sa...

Grogeous DT card. Henry looks really cute ! Hugs, Marion

KatarinaR sa...

Ett jättefint kort med ett supersött stämpelmotiv!

Cathy Lee sa...

Darling card, Linda. I love your delightful image. He is so sweet and all the pretty extras.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Julie sa...

Fabulous card, Linda - I love the colour combo and flowers, so soft and elegant! Hugs, Juliexx

Jingle sa...

What a great card! That mouse is too adorable! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

Lene's stempelhjørne sa...

Beautiful card and lovely details :O))
Thank you for participate in our challenge at stampartic blog:O))

Karal Schuknecht sa...

I stopped over from the Simon Says site to have a closer look at your lovely card. Very nicely done.

Miss Sophie scrappar sa...

Vilket ursnyggt kort! Kram!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails