Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 29 augusti 2012

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge - All White!

Today we launch a new challenge at The Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog and this time the challenge is to go all white!! Let me tell you - that was a real challenge for me!! I think it's very difficult to create in only one color but I'm acctually quite happy with the outcome... What do you think?


I've used this sweet little Henry for my project and colored using distress markers.


The gorgeous lace and rose ribbon is from Hobbyhärvan as well as the bubbly paper. The other papers are from Magnolia. Flowers are from Prima among others...


I've also cut out a heart swirl from Magnolia and a snowflake doily...hmmm, I don't acctually remember...

I do so hope you will be able to join us this fortnight - at least stop by the blog and see what inspiration my teamies has come up with!! Have a magical day!

I'm entering in these challenges:

Simon Says - Anything goes
Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes

8 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhhhh så himla fint med vitt.....jag är ju gaaaalen i vitt!! Det är bara såååå snyggt!! Din flasktag är bara helt galet fin vännen!! Lövly! =)

Kramar

sue - bearhouse sa...

This is gorgeous Linda. I love the design and the colours. The flowers and detailing are so beautiful too.

hug Sue

marion sa...

Love the glitter and glam and such a gorgeous white on white project. Love it ! Hugs, Marion

Jingle sa...

This is so pretty! I really love the sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Amelia Thorneycroft sa...

what a superb idea! Thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".Good luck! - Amelia

Joy sa...

What a beautiful Tag, love all that white, so chic and pretty... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Lotta sa...

Jättesnyggt! kram Lotta (var Sandra förut)

Cathy Lee sa...

Wow, just darling. Love the pretty whites and all the extras around that adorable image. Lovely bottle tag, Linda.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails