Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 25 augusti 2012

DT EBW: Christmas with a twist!

Today is the 25th and we have a new challenge for you at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge. This one is easy-peasy with a twist - we want you to make a Christmas Card but not use a Christmas image.... You just have to stop by and check what my teamies have been up to - loads and loads of yummie inspiration!

This is what I made....


I used Curly Locks Kiki for this card and she is found in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery. It's my second card with her this week - total coincidence... *lol* But she's such a cutie!!!


I used Copics to color her and the adorable papers I've used are from a paper pad but I can't remember the maker as of right now... Added lot's of flowers and a die cut swirl from Cheery Lynn.

I really hope you can join us this time.... You know Christmas is only 4 months away today - unless you live in Sweden like me because we celebrate Christmas on the 24th so then it's actually less then 4 months.... Time to get creative!!! Have a magical day!!

9 kommentarer:

Sandra sa...

Men åhhhhh så ljuvligt underbart vackert kort!!! Ha en fortsatt trevlig lördag! kram! :)

sue - bearhouse sa...

Stunning card Linda, such a pretty image and coloured beautifully as always. I really love the papers and flowers too.

hugs Sue

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh suck......det är ju så fint så man bara.....suckar!!! Helt underbart julkort stumpan!! =)

Kramen

Claudia sa...

Hi Linda, what a great and so lovely card. your colouration is fanastic and all the details so lovely.
Thank you very much also for your visit and your lovely comment on my blog.
Hugs Claudia

marion sa...

Absolutely gorgeous, hugs, Marion

Isabelle Linnér sa...

Helt underbart kort! Vilka härliga färger:)
Kram Isabelle

Margareta sa...

Ett riktigt "juligt" kort!! Såå fint! Du är vekligen en kortmakare med guldkant!!
Ha det gott! Kram!

*Vicki* sa...

Wowzer!! What a gorgeous job you've done with the coloring!! I love this one my friend!! HUGS :)

Cathy Lee sa...

This is so sweet, Linda. Your image is beautifully colored and she looks like she should be a Christmas image. So adorable.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails