Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 20 augusti 2012

Christmas card with Magnolia and Bo Bunny!

Welcome to my blog today!! I'm so happy to see that you found me :-) Today I have a Magnolia card to show you... But don't miss out on my bloghop creation for the DigiBells below... An new image is release from Elisabeth Bell!!

Anyhow - here is my card for today!


Here is a close up on the image - colored using distress markers...


I used papers from Bo Bunnys Blitzen Collection... Gorgeous right!?! And the adorable heart lace can be found in the swedish webshop at Hobbyhärvan. I've used my latest asset... A tag die from Magnolia - love it!!!


Thank you all my friends for stopping by today!!! And ohhhh... thank you for all the comments you've left me past weekend *looooove* You are sooo sweet and you make my heart melt with all the kind words you leave me!!!

I'm entering these challenges...

Lovely hÄnglar and sweet Magnolia only - Favorite Image




12 kommentarer:

Annika sa...

Vilket fint julkort och hjärtspetsen var supersöt. :)

Gillar stämpeln.

Kram

marion sa...

Such a gorgeous card, hugs, Marion

CraftinGranny sa...

She is truly a sweetie and colored so beautifully. I love this design and color combination. Thank you so much for stopping by and your generously kind comment.

Have a wonderful week. "Hugs"

sue - bearhouse sa...

gorgeous card. She's a lovely image and your colouring is so beautiful. The papers and layout are fabulous too.

Hugs Sue

Cathy Lee sa...

Your Tilda sure is cute, Linda. Love your coloring on her and gorgeous DPs. Lots of pretty extras make this a lovely Christmas card.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Sandra sa...

Oh så sött kort! så fint du färglagt Tilda! Hon poppar ut från kortet så snyggt!! kram

Kjersti sa...

Et herlig kort Linda! Så nydelige blåfarger du har brukt på Tilda, og hjerteblonden var utrolig søt:)
Ha en fin dag!
Klem fra kjersti:)

Vicki Parson sa...

Such a gorgeous card Linda!! LOVE the colors and sweet maggie!! HUGS :)

Tracy sa...

The colors are so vibrant! Wonderfully designed and colored. The little tag is a fun embellie tucked in there too. :-) Hugs!

Charlotte sa...

Vilket fint kort du har gjort, gillar färgerna till ett julkort, din färgläggning och alla detaljer är så fina!:)
Kram Charlotte

Maritha sa...

Gryyyyymt fint!!! Härliga färger på ett julkort...=)

Kram kram

Riadesign sa...

Hai Hai
what A great card you made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails