Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 15 augusti 2012

Bo Bunny for a sketch as SweScrapbook!

Today I have a layout to show that I made for SweScrapbooks sketch inspiraion the other day...

I used photos of my boys from this early spring - we had snow one last time late in the season and I would have thought they'd be tired of it but oh no!!! They LOVED it!!!


A close up on the banner... I used 3D cushions to make it pop somewhat...


Gorgeous flowers from Prima...


A stickers from Bo Bunny saying "You make my heart smile", a key and some more flowers.


Here is one of the snowflakes that I made with a mask from Crafter's Companion using gesso...


Thank you for stopping by!!! Hope to see you again and if you leave a comment I'll be so happy to find you blog as well!
Have a magical day!!

2 kommentarer:

sue - bearhouse sa...

Oh such gorgeous photos, they look like they are having so much fun in the snow. The layout and details are so beautiful too

Hugs Sue

Maritha sa...

Helt underbar LO gumman!! Härliga färger och dekos...perfekt! =)

Kram

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails