Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 28 augusti 2012

A fun and merry-go-round layout!

Ohh - sorry I've It's been a lot lately... Thank you all for your sweet comments - I'll try to stop by you during the next couple of days!

Today I have a layout to show - my boys went to Furuvik (the local zoo) and we had a fantabuluous day and these pics are from when we went on the merry-go-round... Spinning tea cups... They boys had a BLAST!!! :-)

I used the sketch at SweScrapbook.


The papers are a mix of Maja Design and Prima... The flowers are Prima and Petaloo.


Thank's for stopping by today!! As always.... Your visits and comments mean soooo much to me - THANK YOU!!!!

2 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Härliga bilder och en superfin LO vännen!! =)

Kramen

sue - bearhouse sa...

Awww such lovely photos of your boys. They looks so happy! The colours and layout are fabulous

Hugs Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails