Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 3 juli 2012

SweScrapbook sketch!

Ohh I'm soo behind in my blogging it's just unreal!! I made this card a few weeks ago for SweScrapbook - a swedish inspirational blog. I used a fantastic sketch by one of my teamies... Just haven't gotten around to showing it yet...


I've used an image from Magnolia that I colored with Copics. I think she was in a collection last spring...


Here is a close up on the embellishments... The stunning papers are ofc ourse from Prima.

t

Thank's for stopping by my blog today!! Would love to hear what you think of my work - I'll try to stop by your blog sometime to see what you've been up to!

6 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

GREAT WORK!!!!!! =) Så snupersnyggt målat med pennorna vännen,och skissen är jättefin!!! Ett super fint kort ...

Kramen

Louise sa...

Hej min lilla busa!
Wow! Vad vackert :) Läckert med så klara gul orangea toner och du har målat som en gudinna med dina Copics - vidunderligt!
Söta papper och blommor också :)

Kramar!

sue - bearhouse sa...

stunning card, the image is gorgeous and coloured beautifully

Sue

Frida sa...

Vilken söt stämpel o vad fint du färglagt den! Gillar att bakgrunden är i lite svagare färger o att stämpeln är starkare. Supersnyggt! =)

Kram

marion sa...

Gorgeous card. Hugs, Marion

Cathy Lee sa...

Lovely card, Linda. Tilda is gorgeous and I love how you colored her. So sweet.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails