Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 19 juli 2012

Hugs and Kisses with Mo Manning!!

Today I have a new card for you... I made it for the challenge at Mo's Challenge Blog - Hugs and Kisses and it's made well in advance for my youngest who will be 4 yrs in September... I thought this image would fit him perfectly as he has a teddy that he absolutely LOVES!!! (or acctually it's a hippo but he will understand anyways...*lol*)

This is what I made...


Here is a close up on the image colored using Distress Markers...


Here is a close up on the embellishment... The papers are a mix from my stash... Inkido, GCD and Maja Design and of course amazing Papirdesign!


I'm sooo glad you stopped by today - thank you!!! It warms my heart that you visit me and I loooove to hear what you think of my work!! Have the bestest day!!

7 kommentarer:

marion sa...

What a sweettie! Hugs. Marion

Pysseltokiga Marie sa...

Hej Linda!
Så vackert kort du gjort, stämpeln är ju så söt och så fint målat:)
Du är väldigt duktig:)

Må så gott, och var rädda om varann

Kramizar Marie

Debbie sa...

This is just stunning...Perfect for your son's birthday. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Hugs
Debbie

Kjersti sa...

Å, men så nydelig kort og et herlig motiv Linda - den lille gutten med bamsen er utrolig søt, og du har fargelagt så flott!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Pat sa...

Absolutely precious!! I love this little Mo image...and your coloring is so pretty. I need to break out my distress inks again, it's been far too long since I've played with them!! I love those papers too...and the little flowers are the perfect embellies for this sweet card! I'm so glad that you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Elaine sa...

This is gorgeous what a beautiful card well done Hugs Elaine

Sofia/Jozie sa...

Färgläggningen här är verkligen grym!!! Vilket gulligt kort! Såå sött! Tror minsann att jag också har den digin.
Kramar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails