Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 27 juli 2012

DT Hobbyhärvan - Only me!

Today I have another layout to show you featuring myself.... I rearly get caught on photos so this is really an unsual occasion but I just had to scrap this photo for my BOM-album.



I've used papers ao Pion Design and a mask from Crafters Companion on the cardstock. The lovely flowers are from Petaloo and also some hydrangea. The frame is from You Do.

I can't tell you how glad I am to see that sooo many people stop by here everyday - I'm still catching up on returing the love you leave but be sure that I will!! Have a fantastic day!!

5 kommentarer:

sue - bearhouse sa...

this is such a lovely layout. Your photo is beautiful and those flowers are gorgeous

I hope you have a good weekend

Sue

Pysseltokiga Marie sa...

Hej Linda!
Så härlig LO du gjort, du ser så fin ut:))

Ha en jätteskön Fredags kväll och helg:)

Kramizar Marie

marion sa...

It's lovely, sweet and so adorable. hugs, Marion

Anna sa...

Hej Linda! Vilken fin LO, fina färgval :)
Tack för din hälsning. Fingret läker, men kan fortfarande inte böja på det, men men man får väl ge det lite mer tid :)
Kramis

Cathy Lee sa...

So lovely, Linda. Great LO, so sweet and simple. I love those kind the best.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails