Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 28 juli 2012

DT Hobbyhärvan- Bildmålarna

Today I'd like to share a card that I made with the cute little girl from Bildmålarna. All the material is from the swedish webstore Hobbyhärvan.



The papers are from Graphic 45 and the embellishments are a gorgeous ribbon, a sweet tea cup charm, a hydrangea and some decoration berries.

I'm sooo glad that you stopped by today - and I'd be even more happy if you'd let me know what you think of my card! Have a magical day!



5 kommentarer:

sue - bearhouse sa...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and you have coloured her so beautifully. The colours and embellishments are so pretty too.

Hugs Sue

marion sa...

So gorgeous !! Hugs, Marion

Margareta sa...

Underbart kort Linda! Lilla tjejen är så härlig och din färgläggning som vanligt helt outstanding!
Ha det gott! Kram!!

Cathy Lee sa...

Awww, ins't she a doll. Goregous card, Linda. These Bildmalarna stamps are so adorable. Love the light coloring and papers.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Jonna sa...

Du gör så oerhört fina alster!
På min blogg finns en Liebster Award till dig om du vill ta emot.

Kram

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails