Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 17 juli 2012

Christmas in July with Mo Manning!!

Ok, as it is in the middle of summer I thought I'd share a Christmas card with you... :-) At Mo's Challenge Blog there is a challenge called "singing and dancing" that I thought I'd enter with this card... He looks so jolly this little elf and I think you can almost hear him sing "jingle bells, jingle bells..." don't you think?

This is what I made...


Here is a close up on the image, colored using Distress Markers.


Here is a close up on the embellishment.. The gorgeous papers are from Papirdesign.


And another one...


Thank you, my sweeties for stopping by today - you know I truly cherish your visits and comments!!! I have been totally under at work for the past month but I will be taking a blog round shortly to repay some of the love you leave me.... Have a great day!!!

5 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhh jag hör oxå hur han sjunger....=)
Kortet är verkligen helt underbart fint...sådär Busan-fint liksom!!! =)

Kram min vän

Annette sa...

Vilket litet charmtroll! Så fint du har målat honom! Och jag bara älskar pappret från Papirdesign.
Urfint julkort!
Kram

maria sa...

Underbart snyggt och underbart söt liten pajsare.

Ha det gott,

kramen

Cathy Lee sa...

This is so cute, Linda. Such a sweet image and lovely coloring. Gorgeous flowers and love the snowflakes on your pinecone. Adorable!
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Tracy sa...

He's cute as can be and I love the embellishments you used. Wonderful winter card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails