Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 2 juni 2012

TOMIC Sketch Challenge!

Today I have a card to show that I made for the sketch+summer scene challenge over at TOMIC. It's acctually the first time I've ever entered their challenge... :-0 There is a first time for everything :-D and I looooved the sketch! It was perfect for the birthday card I wanted to make for a lady I used to work with but still consider a mentor in my professional life! My card also fits the challenge at Tilda's Town - to use Tilda/Edwin with an accessory stamp. Anyways here is the card I made:


I have used this sweet Tilda from a collection last year... I just looove her!! I colored her using Copics this time. Feels like I getting the hang of it after a year's pratice :-D Finally!! Although I must admit I haven't been at it sooo much as I usually color using my distress reink's. It shows a bit bad in the pic but I have used dry chalk to create clouds behind Tilda and make a summery sky.


A close up in to sweet flowers...


The other side... Papers are from Magnolia, Inkido and Maja Design. Added loads of Stickles.


Just a shot to give you a 3D hint - I've cut out Tilda and added her to the card on 3D cushions to make it more effectful.


Thank's so much for stopping by today - it warms my heart and I'd love to hear what you think of my card!! Have a magical day!!!

9 kommentarer:

Åsa/asamia sa...

Tack för att du kom igår och pysslade med mig, det var så kul att slippa sitta ensam.
Ditt kort blev kanonfint, trots att du först inte var nöjd med färgerna.
Kramar ♥

Sinikka sa...

Verkligen ett mycket fint kort. Giller att allt står lite snett förutom den söta Tilda.
Sinikka:-D

Linda sa...

Nydelig kort!! Lekker blåfarge og herlige detaljer :)

Ha en fin kveld, klem

Maritha sa...

MEEEEEEN såååååå fint!!! Galet snyggt målat Bussangumman!!! =)

Kramen

Céline sa...

absolutly stunning, love the papers and your coloring
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town this week
hugs
céline

Tina Makuc sa...

Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges with your beautiful card !!!
Hugs, Tina

Elizabeth sa...

Dette var et nydelig kort! Nydelige detaljer og vakkert design. Lekkert fargelagt også! Takk for at du deltar i Tilda's Town denne uken!
Klem,
Elizabeth

Stampin'Piper sa...

Beautiful card! Great colors!

Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week!

Hugs Tanja

Teresa sa...

Beautiful card, great accessory stamp matches perfectly with your Tilda. Thanks for joining in the fun at Tilda's Town challenge.
Teresa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails