Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 11 juni 2012

A lifted LO!

Today I'm showing a layout that I made a while ago for SweScrapbook - lifting Karin/qurin. She had made such a fun layout with a bunch of pictures in it. So that's what I tried to do...



For the love of me - I can't remember who's made these papers but don't the fit the palyful pics of my boys at the park?



I kept very few embellishment to not take focus away from the pictures. Hope you like it! Thank you for stopping by today - it makes me sooo happy!

2 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Så himla färgglad Lo gumman....härliga bilder och underbart gjord...som alla dina LO:s!! =)

Kramen damen

Cathy Lee sa...

Wow, this is so cute, Linda. Your boys are adorable and I love the simple LO. They look like they are having so much fun. Just awesome, Hun.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails