Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 8 juni 2012

Kenny K goes pink and girly!

Today I have a card to show you featuring a cutie from KennyK. This card was made for a co worker who's cousin is turning 30 and I've used Movie Star from the Glam Gang Collection. She's colored usin distress reinkers.



Here is a close up in the image.



My co worker usually likes the clean and simple style but I just couldn't resist to add som flowers to the card... :-D Papers are from Maja Design and GCD.



Thank's for stopping by today! A beary big hug to all the sweet comments you've left me lately. I have had tons to do at work this spring and just recently found some time to visit you back! I am totally overwhelmed by all the inspiration I get - thank you all for the gorgeous work you share on your blogs!! I wish all of you a fantastic weekend! I will be off to see some crafting friends tomorrow and I am sooo looking forward to that - I'll be crafting all day! :-D

6 kommentarer:

Pysseltokiga Marie sa...

Hej Linda!
Så läckert kort du gjort, stämpeln är tuff. Passar en 30 åring perfekt:)

Ha en trevlig helg

Kramizar Marie

Maritha sa...

WOOOOOW!!! Vilket coolt kort med en cool brutta på... Duktiga lilla Busan!! =)

Kramen

Åsa/asamia sa...

Ett superläckert kort, tufft som 17!

maria sa...

Snyggt, enkelt och läcker!!! Kan vara svårt att få till den kombinationen men du har lyckats.

kramen

Linda sa...

Tusen tack igen fina Linda för det grymma kortet! Även om jag är rätt strikt i mycket annat så gillar jag faktiskt massa pynt ibland... =)

Ses imorrn! Kram!

Isabelle Linnér sa...

Läckert kort:)
Kram

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails