Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 5 juni 2012

DT Scrappekammeret: Summer!

Ohh, what a day!! I just came home from the boy's daycare - they had their "summer party" today celebrating summer and the fact that the oldest children are off to school in the fall. My boys are too young yet to go but next year my eldest will begin school... Where does time fly!?!?

I have a new card to show you today - for Scrappekammeret. However I have some sad news... This is the last challenge for Scrappekammeret... It was a very hard descission for us DT-girls to make but none the less it feels quite good now. I have been a "kammerpike" for a year and a half and it was my first international designteam. Anyways... We decided to go out with a blast and have an easy peasy challenge for you - SUMMER!! Do what you want on the theme summer... Hope to see you join us as we have TWO STUNNING PRIZES this time!

Here is my take on the challenge for your inspiration!



I have used the adorable image designed by non-other than Elisabeth Bell for Whimsey Stamps. In Sweden you can get Whimsey Stamps at Mikaelas Scrapin. I praticed my Copics coloring her.



The papers are from Prima. Embellished with flowers, stickles, a die cut frame and a charm.



I so do hope that you will find time to enter you last challenge - you have until June 20th to do so. Wish you a crafty day and do feel free to leave a comment for me - so I can find my way back to you. Happy crafting!

4 kommentarer:

Pami sa...

Gorgeous card!! Pami x

Maritha sa...

Meeeen stumpan vilket helt sanslöst fint sommarkort!! Så många fina detaljer och vilka härliga pastellfärger!! blommorna är oxå helt superfina...=)

Kramen

Louise sa...

Wow! Vad duktig du blivit med dina Copics, Busan!
Så läckert färglagt!
Vad tråkigt att utmaningsbloggen skall lägga ner :( Du har gjort ett underbart kort på ert sista tema så jag skall se om jag får tid att delta ;)
Så vackert pyntat med pärlorna på det somriga pappret :)

Kram

Linda sa...

Så utrolig lekkert!! Flott farget og herlig pyntet :)

Klem

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails